2.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

For the past 6 years my wife and I have had a Christmas tradition of going to Bucca di Beppa for Christmas dinner.The first 4 years it was one of the most wonderful experiences.

The service was outstanding the food was topnotch and everything else was more then you can expect. Last year if fell a little, the service was still good but not excellent and the food lacked the flavor it once had. We caulked it up as a bad night and moved on. This year we once again followed with our tradition and went to Bucca di Beppa.

Arrived for our reservation and was told there was still a little wait. We only waited for about 10 min before we were seated. While we were waiting to be seated we witnessed 4 groups walk in and were turned away. Now I understand if you are booked you have to turn people away.

It’s not that they turned people away it how they were turned away. The hostess said and I quote “We have no more room you really should have made a reservation” No I am sorry but… nothing. There was even a young boy about 11 who came in to check and was giving the same treatment. I’ll fast-forward to the food and not mention the condition of the bathrooms but I’ll say they smelled like the boy’s bathroom from middle school.

Here’s what we ordered and the results: The Calamari – Dry overcooked and tough not to mention it smelled old. The Caprese Salad – How could you mess that up? Well they did , the tomato’s were not ripe yet and the mozzarella cheese tasted like it came from a grocery store. Meatball – No flavor at all I don’t think they used any seasonings and it was made up of mostly breadcrumbs.

Linguine Frutti di Mare – Possibly the worst thing we have ever ordered. (Now I have had this several times at Bucca di Beppa and other places and I know how it should look and taste.) It arrived in what looked like old dishwater. We could barley get through two spoons of it. Once again the seafood was tough and most likely frozen.

The real kick in the pants there were 6 tables around us that set empty the whole time we were eating while at the door people were still waiting to get in. Bucca di Beppa was once a great place to go and eat.

The experience and quality are long gone only a shell of what it used to be exists.I hope that this is because of the management at this location and the corporate office steps in and fixes the problem.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments