2.5
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My family went to Buca in Orland Park Illinois for my daughter's birthday on 9/10/18. we spent 154.00 for 3 people.

We had appetizers , drinks and bread before the meal came. When the meal came we were not hungry so we took all of the entire home, chicken parmasian and ziti. The next day I attempted to serve the left over for dinner and all of a sudden pulled a finger nail out of my mouth. I called and spoke with the General Manager Matt who called me a liar and told me to bring all of the food back in so he could see it.

I told him that I was physically sick from pulling a finger nail that looked like a toe nail out of my mouth. He told me that it was not possible that something was in the food and that he wanted to see it. I told him that I will email him pictures put I was not going to come back over there. After sending Matt pictures of 4 pans of food, Matt told me he don't believe that I got all that food in 4 pans.

Really Matt!

This was my first time at this restaurant and we only came because of the coupon that was mailed out. I can see why you all are sending out coupons now.

Even I pull the toe nail out of my mouth yesterday, I am still feeling sick today just from the thought of it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buca Di Beppo Pasta.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 12.

Comments