2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Oct 11

I revived an email from the divisiónal Vice Presidente. He apologized for the situation and will review with staff so this doesn’t happen again.

Original review posted by user Oct 05

I was excited to have my birthday dinner at Buca de Beppo. I called ahead and made a reservation for 19 people.

When we arrived we nicely asked if they could keep my cake,that we brought, in the cooler until we finish our meal. The hosstess informed us that they will not hold our cake in the cooler and they are not responsible for the cake. I repailed to the hostess and said, yes I understand that if anything happened to the cake they are not responsible. And even if you cannot keep it in a cooler, that is ok.

I asked if they could still keep it in the back until we finish our meal? Again she said no. We asked to talked to the manager, the manager came out already annoyed for some reason. We let the manager know that we understand that if something happened to the cake, you are not responsible but if you kindly just hold it in the back while we finish our meal.

She said, No. The manager suggested that we could place my cake on another table near us. My father informed her that we have a party of 19 people and any other restaurant would kindly do that favor. She let us know that we were welcome to cancel the reservation.

So we did.

And because it was such a large reservation we could not get a restaurant who could accommodate such a large party. I will never go to Buca de Beppo ever again!

Comments

BridgetR23

You forgot to include in the story the part where they explained the reason why they were unable to accomodate your request.