Went today with my family to celebrate my birthday. We went early to beat the crowd. We were rewarded for this by being seated in an empty room save one other table with a couple and their extremely irritating twins. Thanks mom and dad for allowing the decibel level to remain at 90 or so.

Our waitress appeared rather uninterested. We had not been there before and I can't believe that they don't offer a salad with your meal. They put together mixed greens and a few olives. We asked for dressing and she offered us vinegar but not oil. Had to ask the manager to get that.

The dish my husband ordered "wasn't done yet" so he got an alternative. It took a very long time to get our food - well more than 30 minutes and the place was nearly empty.

I was willing to forego all of that nonsense for some decent Italian food. How was I to know that the cook preparing the food went to the same nonexistent cooking school as my dad? God rest his soul, he was the worst cook. My pasta was boiled beyond recognition and the sauce was spoiled by a large puddle of water at the bottom of the plate. A soggy, tasteless mess.

My family didn't fare any better. Tough, chewy eggplant and no real sauce. Broccoli so overly peppery no one could eat it. Why? What did broccoli ever do to them?

At the end of our meal, the waitress asked how it was. I told her about the family and she said she "didn't notice them acting up". I figured any further information was pointless, so I just opted to pay the absurd 100.00 tab for three dinners and get out ASAP.

Won't ever be returning. We have a local Italian place with great food. Should have just gone there.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of buca di beppo pasta from Buca Di Beppo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Buca Di Beppo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Buca Di Beppo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Buca Di Beppo?

Comments