2.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I am writing to report a complaint with the Claremont location in Southern California. I placed an order on 12/31/2018 around 4:15pm.

for take out. When I called an hour later someone from the restaurant told me that they were so backed up to that my order would not be ready at 6:45pm. but I was looking at an hour late. Me and my family drove to the location.

It's roughly a 25 minute drive from my residence. Throughout the drive I attempted to reach the restaurant to advise them that I was on my way to pick up the order. I called six times and no response it just rang not even a busy line. When I arrived there was a line with easily 60 people formed outside the restaurant wiating to pick up their carry out orders as well.

It was a cold night we waited on that long line outside in the cold with my kids. After 30 minutes of waiting and the line not budging more than just a couple of feet. We were looking at about two hours to get our food at the rate the line was moving. I had no choice but to leave so my kids can eat.

I found it very unprofessional of the business to shut down the phone lines and keep the customers out in the cold.

I will NEVER come to this business again and have shared our experience online on social media to our friends, family and loved ones. We never did receive a call regarding our online order.

-Solis Family

Product or Service Mentioned: Buca Di Beppo Pick Up Service.

Comments