1.5
Cleanliness

Took my Dad to the Waldorf location to celebrate his 92nd birthday.He loves Italian food, so since I live in Waldorf, we decided to try this out.

We got family style which included two types of salad, spaghetti and meatballs and chicken parmagiana, and added a lasagna. The food was awful, had no taste, salad was wet and soggy, pasta as soggy. Water at the bottom of the pasta bowl. Lasagna had no flavor, chicken was soggy.

I will never come here again or recommend to anyone. Definitely overpriced!

Staff very inexperienced as well.Waitress was friendly but young and inexperienced.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Buca Di Beppo. The most disappointing about food from Buca Di Beppo was poor food quality, food complaint ignored and inexperienced server , but reviewer liked waitress was pleasant. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Buca Di Beppo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Buca Di Beppo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Buca Di Beppo?

Comments